GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE DINNER IN THE SKY ® ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM
2. The System is managed by A.S.T. s.r.o. (hereinafter Ticket Office), registered office address at Manesova 68, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic, e-mail: email@example.com
3. Ticket Office is not an organiser of any event. Ticket Office sells tickets and/or gift certificates upon the assignment, in the name and at the expense of the organiser. Ticket Office has no rights to establish or modify ticket prices and conditions of sale thereof, inter alia, does not decide on the arrangement of places (seats) at any events, does not buy back, replace any tickets or gift certificates, does not compensate for any perished, lost, stolen, damaged, etc. tickets. Ticket Office is not liable for any damages associated with the event. Furthermore, Ticket Office does not compensate for the value of items lost during any event. The rights and obligations stemming from tickets are established and notified of by the Organiser of the particular event, and under no circumstances does Ticket Office bear any responsibility for the contents, modification, performance, etc. of such rights and obligations.
4. Ticket Office is not a representative of the organizers, artists, etc. of any events, or of any person responsible for the organisation, contents, information, promotion or quality thereof. A person responsible for the same is the Organiser of the particular event, whose data is provided on the System’s website, and whose contact info is stated on the ticket. Any possible claims connected with the holding of any event shall be submitted directly to the Organiser.
5. The customer shall receive the ticket(s) in the System upon paying for the ticket(s) and after the order confirmation is accepted by downloading the electronic Ticket/Reservation confirmation from the System and is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
6. Tickets/Reservation confirmations shall be kept in a safe place. Direct sunlight and heat can damage the ticket.
7. Ticket Office shall not be obliged to buy back or compensate for tickets, in the case that the relevant event is canceled, postponed or if the venue of the event is changed. The Organiser of the event shall handle any buy-backs of and/or compensations for tickets, unless notified otherwise.
8. Any use of the Dinner in The Sky® System website, its contents and data for any unlawful activities, as well as for the purpose of sale or resale of tickets, for advertising or business purposes or otherwise for receiving any benefits, incl. intermediation of tickets, is prohibited without Ticket Office´s prior written consent. Ticket Office shall have the right to charge a contractual penalty for breach of contract in the amount of up to 100 000 EUR from any customer who has violated this provision.
10. By performing any action on the System’s site, Customer confirms that:
1) he/she is an individual of at least 18 years of age, has full passive and active legal capacity for using the System.
2) it is a legal entity whose representative has all and any powers to use the System services in the name of that person, and to assume any obligations for that legal entity;
11. Neither Ticket Office nor the Organiser are obliged to verify whether the person presenting the ticket is the person who has purchased it, and are not liable for any damages stemming from the same. When a customer enters an event on the basis of a ticket printed out by the customer, the customer shall be deemed entered the venue when the customer first submits the printout of the ticket for scanning by the Organiser.
13. Any claims pertaining to the holding, contents, quality, advertising, etc. shall be submitted to the Organiser of the event.
14. Any disputes arising out of the use of the System site shall be in accordance with these Terms, and the laws of the Czech Republic.
15. Ticket Office does not see card data related to any transactions carried out by the customers. For the purpose of consummating the transaction the customers are redirected to the safe environment of the Payment Processing Gateway. At the time of payment the card holder inputs the card data into the database located in the Payment Processing Gateway’s server, and any data pertaining to the transaction are also stored in the server of the Payment Processing Gateway. Ticket Office shall bear no liability for the accuracy or incorrectness of card data. For the purpose of fraud prevention Ticket Office may monitor IP addresses of its customers to detect orders from the same IP address using different cards or placed in the name of different recipients. In case any fraud is suspected, Ticket Office shall notify the Payment Processing Gateway thereof.
16. In the case of suspected card payment frauds, the Payment Processing Gateway shall have the right to suspend the processing of the transaction for the period of investigation, or cancel the transaction. In such case, the bank shall notify Ticket Office of such investigation pertaining to the transaction and Ticket Office shall not be allowed to release the goods before such investigation is completed.
17. When card data are requested, the MasterCard Secure Code and Verified by Visa and similar systems are used.
18. The Terms shall remain effective for the duration of any legal relationship between the customer and Ticket Office governed by these Terms.
19. The customer agrees to receive information letters sent by Ticket Office or the Organiser to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
20. When the Customer withdraws from the contract Ticket Office shall be obliged to refund the value of the ticket, less any service and commission fees. In the event of the customer’s withdrawal from the contract, Ticket Office shall have the right to charge a commission fee the amount of 100%.
21. In the case that a bank card is used for payment the only way to cancel the transaction is sending an application to the Ticket Office stating the data of the transaction. The application shall also state the reason for cancellation. Other channels cannot be used to refund moneys. The card holder shall be notified of the cancellation of the transaction in writing, only provided that the goods have been returned and the transaction is canceled on the basis of a written application of the Customer.
22. In case of ticket refunding the refund will not include additional fees, delivery fees and on-top fees.
23. Reservation may be changed or canceled 30 days before the event, customer can apply to 100% refund. If reservation is changed or canceled 29 – 11 days before the event, customer can apply for 50% refund.
24. In case customer cancels reservation later than 10 days or 240 hours before the event, customer is not obliged to receive refund.
25. Wind over the speed of 15 meters per second and lightning prevent the event from taking place. If the lift is canceled, the food will be served in the welcome lounge and all the guests will receive a gift card for Dinner in The Sky® in the same value as the canceled lift.
26. In case the lift has to be cut short due to adverse weather conditions, the guests will receive a gift card in the value of 50% of the interrupted lift, if they had been lifted up for less then half of the lift time.
27. Arrive to the venue at least thirty minutes before your reservation time. You can also spend time in the special Dinner in The Sky® VIP lounge and enjoy the atmosphere. If you arrive late your reservation will be canceled.
28. Don’t forget to take a print out of your Ticket/Reservation confirmation with you.
29. Dress according to the weather but remember that at 50m height wind can be a bit stronger than on the ground and the temperature can be little lower.
30. For safety reasons you must be at least 150 cm tall to enjoy Dinner in The Sky® .
31. The Dinner in the Sky® crew is able to assist handicapped people to participate in the event safely.
32. There is a possibility to order special vegetarian menu. Please mark your request in the additional info field.
33. People under the age of 18 y.o. can participate in the event only accompanied by an adult.
34. Ticket Office only collects personal information during the checkout process if you place an order to purchase Tickets or goods from our System. This information is used to enable processing and fulfillment of your order. At no other time is any personally identifiable information is collected on our System.
35. The information collected during the checkout process is typical customer, billing and shipping information, including customer name, e-mail address, telephone number, mailing address and credit card details.
36. Ticket Office takes your privacy very seriously. We do not sell or rent your contact information to anyone. Your customer information is only made available to third-party credit card processing organizations to facilitate payment of your order and to third-party shipping service providers to permit the delivery of your order. On occasion, we may use your email address to contact you with promotions for our System and services of Dinner in The Sky®. You personal information is not disclosed to any other third-parties whatsoever.
37. Ticket Office takes precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
38. As is standard practice on many websites, our System uses “cookies” to maintain your session on the website and track the products you have chosen. Cookies are not used to store any personally identifiable information. As is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
39. Terms and conditions for purchasing and redemption of the gift certificates:
• Gift certificates are valid until the end of the 1st year after their purchase.
• Gift certificates must be redeemed at our website cz.dinnerinthesky.shop They cannot be redeemed at any other Dinner in the Sky® website,
• Gift certificates can only be redeemed by entering the gift certificate’s unique number in the reservation system, when booking seats for the precise lift. Gift certificate works as a discount for the chosen package in the reservation system.
• Any gift certificate balance cannot be used after they have expired.
• If the value of your booking in the reservation system exceeds the value of your gift certificate, the balance must be paid by credit card.
• Only one gift certificate can be redeemed against a booking in the reservation system.
• When ordering a gift certificate it is necessary to enter the complete credit card number in the order form. It is not possible to complete any data after the order has been submitted.
• Our customer service is able to cancel a gift certificate within seven days after its purchase date and only if the gift certificate has not been redeemed.
• Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift certificates cannot be resold.
• Ticket Office does not assume liability for typing errors in the e-mail address of the recipient. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates, for any delay of dispatching the gift certificates (e.g. due to technical difficulties) or for gift certificates that are used without permission.
• Ticket Office will have the right to close customer accounts and/or request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift certificate is redeemed or used at cz.dinnerinthesky.shop or if there is suspicion of deception, fraud or other illegal activities in connection with the purchase or the redemption of the gift certificate. Ticket Office will not cash in or reactivate involved gift certificates.
40. Ticket Office reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any Dinner in The Sky® event, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Ticket Office may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by Ticket Office including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
Any person desiring not to have their photo taken or distributed must contact Ticket Office in writing of his/her intentions and include a photograph. Ticket Office will use the photo for identification purposes and will hold it in confidence.